To counter all the hype, this post concerns the downsides of TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN.
- Follower numbers mean little
- Twitter lacks conversation, engagement
- Shortness of message limits emotional connections
- Hard to find the right audience on this generic site
- Users may have interest but not need
-Not integrated into members daily activities
Quote: "...the real point here is that social media platforms have audiences -- but that doesn't mean they're a good place for marketing."
If you like this scoop, please consider a thumbs up or share.